Wednesday 8 July 2020

Scrap Matrix DT - mini madness month.

Hi everyone, Lynn here with my take on this months challenge over at Scrap Matrix - and I had a big mental stumbling block on this one that I will explain later on!!

I have done some little cards and tags





I had no idea what to create (My mojo was on holiday I think!). So i thought lets just put some colour down and see what happens.

I thought back to my class with Tracy Scott and did just that with my finger and Paper Artsy Paints




This is the point where it is "ugly" and you need to work through it.  So I start to apply stamps from Tracy Scotts ETS33 and ETS35 sets


No method at all just anywhere.  I then used Paper Artsy Paint - Little Black Dress and blocked out the areas around the stamps. 


Starting to like the page a little more at this point - but White Pen is needed:


Loved this but still lacking the lift I was looking for so back to the white pen again - excuse the photos, those that know me know I am only able create at night and not the best photos.


And then I got to the point of - I cant cut this up I love it too much, but it is so busy what am I going to do with it?

So here was my mental stumbling block.  I spent a couple of day just looking at it before take the plunge and putting it in the guillotine!!!   

I cut it into small squares for gift tags and rectangles for cards.  I have backed them with cardstock and added some Tim Holtz Small talk stickers to them.






I had some pieces left over so thought I would put them in my art journal page to complete later.
I painted the page with fluorescent orange paint and added the squares and a couple of flip covers to put photos and journalling.




Products Used:



I hope that I have inspired you to have a go this month - here is the moodboard for inspiration



Once you have created your project - just upload to the Scrap Matrix Shares page on Facebook.

Til next time
Lynn Good

No comments :

Post a Comment