Friday 15 February 2019

an art journal page and two TN style pages for Scrap FX

Hi everyone,  today I would like to share with you an art journal page and two pages from my Travellers Notebook that I have created for Scrap FX.

First is my art journal page:


I have created this is my Dylusions Diary.  

I began my painting the page with distress oxides and then using the Intersections Stencil and a darker distress oxide I created the patterns on the background.


I have painted the Steampunk Motorbike in copper/bronze paint and added some tranparancies.

Here are some close ups:





For my second project for this post I have made not one but two entries into my Travellers Notebook style journal - it is actually one of Dyan Revealeys Dyalog journals.

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing these - making pages from photos that are quirky moments or not quite focused or what I would use for a scrapbooking page.  I think it is a fantastic way to make memories what what I did - not on a daily basis but when we do something worthy of noting and that would be interesting to look back on!



I have used the Time Transparency as well as the numbers chipboard that I created into a stamping block - more information is on this blog post: Making Stamps



and for my second page (using the same background technique as the art journal page) :




Scrap FX Products Used

Intersections stencil - Click Image to Close
Steampunk Motorbike
Steampunk Motorbike - Click Image to Close
Antiquities transparency - Click Image to Close

Car Transparency - Click Image to Close

Thanks for stopping by - til next time - Happy Crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment