Wednesday 18 February 2015

FINAL DT REVEAL FOR THE MONTH AT SCRAPBOOKIT

Hi there again - this is my final reveal for this month at Scrapbookit.  As you will have noticed I have loved the collection by Kaisercraft.  This layout was created with the moodboard using the first square "who are you".



As this photo was taken back in the 1970's I thought the paisly paper was right for this era.  I did white wash it to blend it into the background a little so that my photo and embellishments would stand out.  As the paper was fairly busy, I decided to keep the rest of the layout simple but effective.  Here are some close ups:



It has been great creating these layouts this month, I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my layouts, and dont forget to have a go at this months awesome moodboard. You can find the link here

Happy scrapping til next time :)

No comments :

Post a Comment