Monday 2 February 2015

LETS GET SKETCHY DT REVEAL WEEK ONE

Morning everyone.  It is hard to believe that February is here already which means a new challenge for the week at Lets Get Sketchy.  This is my layout :


We have new duckings in our dam and they are so cute.  I created this layout based on the sketch for the wek by Jenessa Franco.  Here is the sketch:



I have used cardstock by Blue Fern Studios - Ombre Dreams.  This paper is so thick and awesome to work with.  The clouds I created using a Memory Box stencil that I traced and cut out.  The birds are from a Impression Obsession Die cut.  The background is also using a Memory Box stencil and Shimmer Paints Texturez = Teal me no Lies.

Here are some close ups:





The stamps used are from The Scrapbook Diaries - Gabrielle Pollacco design and stamped with Distress Ink - Iced Spruce


The flowers are Prima flowers - Botanica Collection


The chipboard has been covered with Inka Gold Cobolt Blue

Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head over to Lets Get Sketchy blog here and check out the other DT layouts and have a go :)


No comments :

Post a Comment