Sunday 15 February 2015

Scrapbookit DT Reveal # 1 for February

This month I received the Kaisercraft Betsy's Couture Collection from Scrapbookit and I must say this is extemely versitile.  I loved it.   The first layout I have to show you is a photo of my brother and I taken way back when!!!!! I used the word "dream" and the colour of the bottom corner of this months moodboard as my inspiration.



The background stencil is from Tim Holtz and I used texture paste and gold gelato. I chose to leave the chipboard natural to blend with the colours.

Here are some close ups:




Thanks for stopping by and I shall return tomorrow with another heritage layout that I have done.  In the meantime, dont forget we have awesome mood board this month over at Scrapbookit:

Until tomorrow, happy scrapping!

No comments :

Post a Comment