Thursday 24 November 2016

Exploding Box Card

Hi there..................
 I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique blog sharing an exploding box that I made using the Kaisercraft Paper Collection Ooh La La.




I started by cutting two 12 x 12 pieces of plain cardstock down.
1 @ 27cm x 27cm and 1 @ 25cm x 25cm and a lid @ 16.5cm x 16.5cm


I have cut the corners off the cardstock - leaving 8cm centre strips on the lighter cardstock and 7.5cm on the darker cardstock.

I then scored the middle so it would fold easier.



I then made squares to cover each segment from the leftover cardstock, embossed them and rounded the corners.





after decorating each piece I adhered them to both the bases and put them on top of each other




I have drawn a template for you



Here are some close ups:













Products Used:








No comments :

Post a Comment