Monday 7 November 2016

Scrapbook Boutique DT Reveal - Mixed Media Cards

Hi everyone, this week I am up on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog and I have made a series of mixed media cards using the Kaisercraft Ooh La La Collection.




I haven't done a step by step instruction, but I do have a few close ups:


I have fussy cut features from the 12x12 sheets in the collection pack 


I have added cardboard between the layers to create depth in the cards.


I have added cotton under the top layer as well as gauze on the bottom layer and fussy cut out some butterflies




Micro beads also add dimension to the cards.  The flowers were white so I coloured them using Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Rusty Hinge.


2 Crafty Chipboard, coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Paint - Rusty Hinge.  


Crackle Texture paste through a stencil for background texture.


Stickers from the collection kit edged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge


The Robins Nest, clear drops add dimension to the cards

I have added the products, with a link to the store below.

Thanks for stopping by and til next time Happy Crafting :)








No comments :

Post a Comment