Sunday 20 November 2016

November Kraft + Challenge

Hi - two posts in one weekend - I am on a roll!  This time I have entered the Kraft + Challenge :
Inspiration from the wardrobe
I have photographed my scarves.  I love them and living in Tassie I need them - for 80% of the year!




Here is the challenge:



I have listed the products used at the bottom of the post. 
Here are some close ups:






Products Used:

Tim Holtz Stencil - Splatters
TCW Stencil - Well rounded
Kaisercraft Stencil
Art Basic Heavy Body Gel
Flutterby Paints - Fire Engine Red, Bahama Blue, Aquamarine Dream
Golden Fluid Paint - Dioxazine Purple
Dusty Attic Chipboard - Diamond Panel
Memory Maze Chipboard 
Ranger Embossing Powder - Black
Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Fiddlehead Fern Green and Midnight Teal
Prima Stamp
Washi tape

3 comments :

  1. I love this Lynn - so arty and so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE your 'artsy' bg work....& how you've picked up the colours from your scarves. Looks brilliant....& MY GOSH - you've got a great selection there. Mind you, I guess you need them living in Tassy!!! Thanks so much for joining us at K+ this month Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layered stenciling, very cool layout. I love your collection of scarves too, I need them after a neck injury, but thankfully only in the winter. Thank you for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete