Saturday 20 January 2018

Card for Visible Image Design Team

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you a card that I have created using the new release stamps - I just love them and love how they are able to be used together in so many different ways.

These are the two that I have used for this card:







And here is my card:






I created the background on watercolour paper using Prima Watercolour Paints.  
The background Fibonacci Stamp and words have been stamped with Versa Fine Black Ink.
The hands have been embossed using Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powders - Pumpkin Fiesta and Venus Violet Blue.
The edges have been distress with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot
Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to head over to the Visible Image Shop here and check out all the new awesome releases.

Til next time - happy crafting.




No comments :

Post a Comment