Thursday 4 January 2018

Mini Album - for Scrap Matrix Design Team

Hi everyone,  today I am sharing a small album that I have created for Scrap Matrix Design Team using the Paper Artsy Stamps created by Tracey Scott  ETS01 & ETS09


This is a premade album that I have had in my stash forever.  I removed the pages and painted them using the Dina Wakley Paints


with my gelli plate and butcher paper I have created some backgrounds also using the Dina Wakley paints and stencils


I have then cut them and using decoupage I have adhered them to the pages.  Once dry I then began stamping


Using the same Dina Wakley paints - and a Dylusions paint Tangerine Dream I have coloured the stamps.  I added the final touches - white lines using a white paint pen.

Here are some close ups


I have added plain card stock pages to the edged on the pages to create additional pages in which photos can be adhered to without losing the stamped images.






I have linked the products used to the shop:


Dont forget you have until 15th January to enter into our Paper Artsy Challenge found in our facebook page - Scrap Matrix Shares.

Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment