Saturday 21 July 2018

Art Journal page for Visible Image

Hi everyone, today I have an art journal page that I have created for Visible Image.
I have created the background using alcohol inks and Yupo paper so I have created this out of my mini journal and will insert it in with washi tape.







I have used Ranger Alcohol Inks, Blending Solution and the felt rounds to create the background.  Using Ranger Archival Inks I have stamped randomly on the background and then quickly rubbed the ink off with a soft cloth.  This lifts the alcohol ink off and leaves a ghost lock.


Using Brillance Black Ink I have stamped on the image and saying.

Here are a couple of close ups:








Visible Image stamps used :














Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have found some time to create this weekend.  
Til next time - Happy crafting :)






No comments :

Post a Comment