Saturday 7 July 2018

Two cards and an art journal page for Visible Image Design Team

Hi everyone, today I have an art journal page and two cards to share with you that I have created for Visible Image stamps.

First the two cards:



I have created two simple but stylish cards using the Own Kind of Beautiful stamp set.

I started with plain water colour paper (hot press) and Intense Ink Blocks


I have done a couple of layers in the same colours but drying between.  With the blue I also used a patterned handy towel to create a different effect.

Once it was dry I stamped the butterfly and sentiment and then added some liquid pearls and stickles.  Here are some close ups:





For my next project I have kept with the butterfly stamp set and created an art journal page


For the background I have used Tim Holtx Oxide Inks in two colours - spiced marmalade and fossilized amber.

I put the lightest colour over the entire page and then using the collision stencil I went over it with the darker colour


I have then stamped the sentiment directly onto the page as well as the large heart in the Distress Oxide.  I have stamped the two butterflies onto a separate piece of water cardstock and coloured them in with Pitt Big Brush pens.  Fussy cut them out and stuck them over the solid butterfly images that I had stamped.

Here are some close ups:



The stamp set and stencil set that I have used can be found in the Visible Image store.  I have put the links below:





Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting 


No comments :

Post a Comment