Friday 6 July 2018

Scrapbook layout for Scrap FX

Hi everyone, today I am up on the Scrap FX blog to share a layout I have created.  I went to the Melbourne Zoo with my son and the cute little pandas were not being photo friendly but there was this photo on the wall so I took a photo of it as a momento that we went to the zoo.



I have used the 7 Dots Garden Party Collection.  I have used clear gesso on the entire page as I was not sure how much colour I was going to add.  I have randomly stamped with AALL & Create Stamps #56 and #39 as well as the very old but much loved Prima Stitched circle stamps.  I have stamped with both black and Royal purple Stazon Ink.


The circle frame and heart chipboard pieces have been painted with white gesso and then I have used Finnabair Art Alchemey Sparks paint - Fairy Wings and Iris Potion.


The little words and chicken wire have been embossed with Ranger Super Fine Black Embossing Powder.

here are some close ups:








Scrap FX Products used:
Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting

No comments :

Post a Comment