Saturday 25 November 2017

Art Journal Page for Visible Image Design Team

Hi everybody, today I have an art journal page to share with you that I have created for Visible Image.


I began by putting down some bold colours - I find this often gives me clarity about what I want to do


I have used Dylusion paints - Lemon Zest, Postbox Red, and Tangerine Dream.

I have used the Time Tunnel stencil and Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire to create the focal points


I used Dina Wakeley Heavy Body White paint and a brayer randomly around the pages.  With the left over white paint I applied this to the Strobes Stencil and using a roll of paper towel, pressed it onto the page.


On a seperate piece of paper I have stamped the eye from the Where Dreams Take you stamp set and cut it out, adhering it to the art journal page using matte gel medium.  I have coloured the eye with a watercolour blue.

I have then randomly stamped around the layout using stamps that I have listed below in the products list.    I have used a white paint pen and the Dylusions paints to highlight areas.  For the final touch I have applied Whipped Spackle paste through a stencil randomly on the layout to bring it all together.

Here are some close ups:








Products Used:









Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I have given you some inspiration to get out the bold colours are create. 
Til next time - Happy Crafting!





2 comments :

  1. Oh this is really cool! Love the bold colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website is remarkable information and facts it's really excellentpurchase of artistic work

    ReplyDelete