Saturday 18 October 2014

DT REVEAL AT D-LISH SCRAPS

Hi there again...  Here is my second layout created for D-lish Scraps.

I have chosen a photo of my son's girlfriend which is one of those million 'selfies' they take!





I created the background using a Crafters workshop stencil and black gesso.  I used silks acrylic glaze - Apricot Nectar and Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Peach for the background colour.  I chose these colours to blend in with the beautiful D-lish flowers.










For a closer look at the embellishments I have used - click on the links below which will take your right to the shop!

Flair Buttons
Happy chipboard
Journal It Cardfetti
Journal It - Crossword
Arrow clip
Favourite Clip
Mini Sequins - Stars
Journal It Spots

Thanks for stopping and having a look.  I will be back tomorrow for my last layout for this month.  Until then .... Happy scrapping :)


No comments :

Post a Comment