Monday 20 October 2014

LETS GET SKETCHY = DT REVEAL WEEK 2

Hi there again - I am back this time with the sketch challenge over at Lets Get Sketchy.

Here is my layout, again a photo of my son's lovely girlfriend and her many "selfies"!



and here is the sketch this month by Bev Code



I chose to use one photo.  I created the background using 13 arts paper "always reach higher"  I used a Prima Stencil "stain" with texture paste.  I then used gelatos and water to create the background.  The colours I used are Earl Grey, Peach, Guava and Metallic Melon.  Background stamping was from the Ranger Dylusions stamp.  Flowers and leaves are from Prima.

I used Chalk Ink in Black Coal to colour the chipboard which is from Which Craft Do you Do.

Here are some close ups:






Dont forget to head over to Lets Get Sketchy and check out the other DT Reveals, and have a go this month - there is still plenty of time left.


4 comments :

  1. Awesome page. Love every inch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn GORGEOUS layout!! Love everything about this page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful texture and detail! You won my RAK, can you please email me and I'll post it asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynn! What a gorgeous layout! I love the inky background and all the shimmery flowers! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete