Monday 6 October 2014

DT REVEAL AT SCRAPBOOKIT

I am excited to reveal my first layout for Scrapbookit based on the sketch challenge for this month.  I had the awesome Ruby Rocket It "Country Cookin" collection paper to create with.  Here is the sketch





And here is my take on the photo:


I started with the "Wonderful" paper where I cut the frame out and laid it on a piece of plain card stock.  I used Tim Holtz Stencil " Doily" and Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" on the background before building my layers with the Ruby Rocket it Papers.  I coloured the centre of the Manor House Flowers with Magicals "Libetan Poppy teal".   I also used the Magicals around the edges of all layers and on the Ruby Rocket It Chipboards and smaller flowers.

Here are some close ups:


Thanks for stopping by, and have a go at the sketch this month.  I will be back tomorrow with an Off The Page project I did with this Ruby Rock It Paper Collection

No comments :

Post a Comment