Sunday 19 October 2014

LAST DT REVEAL FOR THIS MONTH AT D-LISH SCRAPS

Welcome back for my third post at D-lish Scraps.  This time I have scrapped a photo of our backyard when it snowed.

I think the snow always makes the gardens look lovely - maybe because the snow covers up the weeds!!



In this layout I created the background with a Brick Stencil and Watercoloured pencils.  The background paper is from Studio 75.  I also used Inklingz - Penny for your Thoughts to colour the chipboard that I used from the store - "memories" and heart shapes .  I used an assortment of flowers - a White Flower VineFabric Flowers, and Paper Flowers.   Just love the Key that is available with a choice of words, the flairs. Cabochons, and tiny mini roses.  I also used the Paper Clip arrow and the date from the Journal It Packs.


Here are some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by and look forward to being back next month with a new set of layouts.  Until then, have a go at the moodboard this month - gotta be in it to win it!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment